We're Recruiting for a Marketing Account Manager
Closing Date: 16th August 2019
Hello. We’re Flourish Marketing - a small but successful specialist marketing strategy consultancy, based on the southside of Glasgow. We’re looking for someone to join the team, not only to focus on our own marketing, but to help with hands-on delivery and account management of our varied client base. A lot of our clients need digital marketing support as part of the activities we deliver, so experience in this area is particularly welcome. If you’ve graduated with a relevant marketing qualification and been working in marketing for 3-4 years, but now want to step up, you could be just right for us, and vice versa.
· Responsible for the development and implementation of effective marketing strategies for clients.
· Devise strategic and tactical plans for client projects across the full range of marketing communications channels including social, digital, advertising, print, events.
· Monitoring of client project budgets as required to achieve maximum return on investment.
· Recommend most effective deployment of advertising spend. Control and direct advertising agencies, design, database and promotional agencies.
· Ensure product development / marketing / promotions activities are effectively targeted to meet the particular behavioural and motivational needs of different customer segments.
· Support Digital Manager with activation of cost-effective SEO, PPC and paid social campaigns.
· Research, write and amplify written content for all clients.
· Management of selected client relationships.
· Liaison with creative agencies, media buyers, digital specialists, printers.
· Assist with implementation of marketing strategy for Flourish Marketing to generate new business and assist in retention of existing business.
· Keep up to date with marketing and digital trends and introduce new ideas to help develop client digital channels.
Experience and qualifications:
· A relevant qualification to degree level or equivalent professional qualification.
· 3 years marketing and / or digital marketing experience.
· A self proclaimed lover of all things marketing, with the willingness to keep up to date with industry best practice.
· Experience in PPC campaign management, practical improvements in SEO ranking, google analytics, social media management and publishing tools such as Hootsuite.
· Working knowledge of web content management systems.
· Creative and innovative in approach.
· Competitive salary
· 28 Days Holiday (Including Bank Holidays)
· Flexible Working Hours
· Bonus Scheme
· Access to company pension
· Career Development Opportunities
How to apply:
Please email email@example.com your current CV and a one page covering letter highlighting why you’d like to join Team Flourish.